I made a card to match the gift bag I showed yesterday. Not completely matching, as the matching paper was up at the lake...but matching enough that it goes.
It is another Wild Rose Studio, Bluebell topper. Kept it very simple. Just matted with a snippet of green card and then used the last scraps of it to punch two tags for the sentiment. Luckily I had some Kaisercraft rub ons that fit the tags exactly! Saves hauling stamps back and forth.
Not sure the name of the designer paper as it is now up at the lake. It was bought just before my consumables freeze. I must try to remember my friends neat organizing trick. She jots down particulars on a post it note and sticks it inside the card. Things like the name of the die, the DP, etc. Great idea, I say!
Just added a few green rhinestones, the silver cord and dangling the tags. (I did not have a teensy hole punch with me, so I threaded a needle and sewed the tags on)
Card Base - from my stash
DP - Studio Calico Winter Wonderfland 6x6 pad
Card Stock - snippets of green
Cord - silver cord from my stash
Bling - green diamonds from my stash
Punches - Martha Stewart tiny tag punch
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Pixies Crafty Workshop - must use snippets
2. Marks Finest Papers Christmas Card Challenge - must be Christmas
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - must cover card with paper
4. Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - must be Christmas
5. Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle (there is a row of green diamonds across the bottom of my card and my bag has glittered buttons)