1. The Rudolph Days Challenge will start each month (January to November) on the 25th, and will close at midnight PST, on the last day of that month.
2. The theme is always Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas.
3. One entry per person and you just need to enter one Christmas card or Christmas project.
4. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
5. Your card (or Christmas project) should not have been previously posted to your blog. It should be posted to your blog during the current months Rudolph Days Challenge, (between the 25th and last day of the current month)
6. Please link back to or at least mention, the Rudolph Days Challenge.
7. Please leave a comment on the challenge post.
8. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month. Prizes will be mailed anywhere in the world.
9. A special draw will be held at the end of the year, in December, for all those who submitted a card or project every month that year, January to November..
First up is Dr Sonia at Cards, Crafts Kids Projects blog
Dr Sonia has made a delightful set of Christmas tags. Now, we all know that one can never have enough Christmas tags! I am loving the traditional Christmas colours and the fact that the images have a special story. Pop over to Dr Sonia's blog to hear all about it.
Next up is Linda at Snail's Space Blog. Linda has gone with a beautiful fold and non traditional colours for her card, this month. Her snowperson is sporting a lovely winter scarf in a pretty pink colour and that has set the tone for her card decor...pop on over to Linda's blog to read all about it...
I will post my Christmas card before the end of the month, to help inspire you. But for now, I will leave you with Linda and Dr Sonia's beautiful works.
The prizes this month are a choice of this Taylored Expressions Stamp Iconic Christmas Wishes
or this Tim Holtz die