Here is a recap of the rules in case you are new to this challenge.
1. The Rudolph Days Challenge will start each month on the 25th, and will close on the last day of that month.
2. The theme is always Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas.
3. One entry per person and you just need to enter one Christmas card or Christmas project.
4. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
5. Your card (or Christmas project) should not have been previously posted to your blog. It should be posted to your blog during the current months Rudolph Days Challenge, (between the 25th and last day of the current month)
6. Please link back to or at least mention, the Rudolph Days Challenge.
7. Prizes will be shipped anywhere in the world.
8. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month.
My card this month has a vintage feel. I recently attended the garage sale at my local paper crafting shop. Crafters can rent a table in the parking lot and they rope off that area to foot traffic only. There was a plethora of cardmaking goodies all reasonably priced. I picked up several items and these stamped manila tags found their way into my shopping basket as well. The tag was a bit too long for my card, so I chopped off the top and used it like an image stamped on kraft! Matted it with a snippet of red and distressed the edge with the side of a pair of scissors. As too often happens, one edge looked slimmer than the rest...so I matted it again, and tried to balance out the look of it.
A few snippets of snowflake DP, Prima brown chalk ink around the edges, some glitter, scattered red rhinestones, a sentiment and I called it done!
There is lots of glitter...here is a close up...
Card Base and Envelope - from my stash
DP - snippets of unknown bits left over from 12x12 scrapbook pages
Card stock - snippets of red card from my stash
Stamp - Stampendous Snowy Postcard
Glitter - green, red, holographic, and white
Punch - Stampin Up
Sentiment - Rub on VOS
I am entering this card into the following challenges
1. Pixies Crafty Workshop - must use snippets
Here is our prize this month...a Hampton Arts Stamp and matching Die.
I may not get round to visit you all the same day you link up here as I have a house full of company at the moment. I will get round to visit and thank you for submitting your creations,it may just take me a day or two!