I used a snippet of teal card for the frame this time and then inked again with two shades of green and some ivory as well.
Much the same drill as last time, but this time a sentiment that would suit many occasions. I will chose a appropriate sentiment for the insert, once I know what occasion I will use this for.
What luck that I had this inspirational stamp that fit so perfectly in the square aperture. I think it is an older Stampin Up stamp as it has that hand cut red rubber look to it. There is not a label on the top and no markings of any sort on the sides....Perhaps I forgot to stick the clear sticker on top after I got over the shock of cutting it up! If anyone recognizes it, please let me know.
The DP has a shimmery embossed design. Here is a close up of the sheen...
As many of you know, I survived my personal quest to create 50 cards without spending on consumables. I was much easier than I thought. I celebrated that achievement by attending the local scrapbook garage sale, stocked up on bargains and put myself back into the freezer until I make 50 more! I have actually made several of the further 50 already...but it takes time to organize the blog posts so am a bit behind! I will just make note of the finished cards number in my titles!
Card and base - from my stash
DP - First Edition Boho Chic
Card Stock - snippet of Bazzill teal card
Dies - Memory Box Massa Leaf Frame die
Flower - maybe a Prima or perhaps a Recollections...but I am not sure. This is my VOS item...bought these flowers when they first were in style...and then hoarded them ever since!
Stamp - I think it is an old Stampin Up stamp
Inks - Prima Invild Bolme Chalk inks
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Pixies Crafty Workshop - must use snippets
2. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge - must cover card with paper
3. Fussy and Fancy Challenge - #119 Words
4. Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
5. Marks Finest Papers Inspirational Challenge #74 - Luau Wedding Tables ( I was inspired by the flowers on the tables)
6. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes
7. Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday - Anything goes
8. Whimsy Stamps Challenge - #72 Summertime ( flowers bloom is summer)