I dedicate this months Rudolph Days Challenge to my Mum as she raised us to go out into the world and make a difference. I like to think this little challenge makes a difference to our peace of mind in the Christmas season. If we have our cards made throughout the year, it is one less task during the busy Christmas season, freeing us up to spend precious time with family and friends.
Here are the rules for your perusal:
1. The Rudolph Days Challenge will start each month on the 25th, and will close at midnight PST, on the last day of that month.
2. The theme is always Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas.
3. One entry per person and you just need to enter one Christmas card or Christmas project.
4. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
5. Your card (or Christmas project) should not have been previously posted to your blog. It should be posted to your blog during the current months Rudolph Days Challenge, (between the 25th and last day of the current month)
6. Please link back to or at least mention, the Rudolph Days Challenge.
7. Please leave a comment on the challenge post.
8. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month. Prizes will be mailed anywhere in the world.
I am pleased to introduce our second two designers for The 2017 Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda at Spails Space
Hello from Ontario, Canada. I've always had a creative outlet, but severe Rheumatoid Arthritis forced me to give up all of my hobbies so I was happy to discover that I could stamp and return to my childhood love of colouring.
I usually paint images and create backgrounds with Twinkling H2O's, but I also use distress inks and watercolour pencils. I'm happy to be a designer for the Rudolph Days Challenge - Thank you , Maureen..
Dr Sonia SV @ Cards, Crafts, Kids Projects
Hi! I am an ENT surgeon and a Mom to a crafty little girl. I share crafty projects, tutorials and crafty tips on my blog, Cards, Crafts, Kids Projects. I love making Christmas projects so thank you Maureen for having me as part of your Rudolph days Design Team.
Dr Sonia has made up these frilly and pretty, pink Christmas trees!
Our guest designer this month is Kath at Handmade by Kath
Kath was on last years team and each month we will feature a card from one of 2016's team.
This pretty card with the stocking images brought back fond memories for me as Mum always had stockings for us!
Our prize this month is a choice of this Magnificent Merry Memory Box die
or this Avery Elle Elftacular Stamp set.