1. Rudolph Days will start monthly on the 25th and will close at midnight PST, on the last day of that month.
2. Be a follower of this blog.
3.The theme is always Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas.
4. One entry per person. You just need to make one Christmas Card or Christmas Project. This item must not have been previously posted on your blog or social media.
5. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
6. Please link back (or at least mention) the Rudolph Days Challenge on your entry post.
7. In order to keep the friendly spirit of the Rudolph Days Challenge, I would ask that you leave a comment on the challenge post, and on at least 2 other entries.
8. Prizes will be shipped anywhere in the world
9. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month.
Design Team A - January, March, May, July, September, November, 2017
Sam/\Whisper at Whispers Cards
Hi, I'm Sam, a stay at home Mum to a nine year old son and a rescue Labrador Collie Cross dog, Clio. I started crafting 10 years ago, when I moved to a new area and joined the local card making group. I'm now on the Design Team for Penny Black & More. If you take a look at my blog, you will know why!!!
Besides crafting, I love travelling.
Jenny at Cardsarus
My name is Jenny Lawrence.
I have tried most types of craft, but discovered paper crafting about 18 years ago, and as they say, I became hooked.
I started my blog nearly 4 years ago to share my ideas and creations with other like-minded people.
I would like to thank Maureen for having me as one of her design team..
Design Team B
Linda at Spails Space
Hello from Ontario, Canada. I've always had a creative outlet, but severe Rheumatoid Arthritis forced me to give up all of my hobbies so I was happy to discover that I could stamp and return to my childhood love of colouring.
I usually paint images and create backgrounds with Twinkling H2O's, but I also use distress inks and watercolour pencils. I'm happy to be a designer for the Rudolph Days Challenge - Thank you , Maureen..
Dr Sonia at Cards, Crafts, Kid's Projects
Hi! I am an ENT surgeon and a Mom to a crafty little girl. I share crafty projects, tutorials and crafty tips on my blog, Cards, Crafts, Kids Projects. I love making Christmas projects so thank you Maureen for having me as part of your Rudolph days Design Team.
Post a Comment