OK...so fair game for die cuts and flowers and bling...lots of bling! Here is my card...
The flowers were from the Michael's infamous dollar bins but I picked up about ten bags when they were on clearance for 25 cents. Yay, an UPcycled and low cost card!!!
I pulled some of the red poinsettia flowers apart and rebuilt them into various sizes. Added some Martha Stewart punched snowflakes and branches, another left over jute petal, a few pearls, some red diamond bling and then added a jute twine bow.
Hope it fits the CCC theme!
Card base - from my stash, I cut Kraft card stock to fit the card front
DP - UPcycled card from Carlton Card Shop
Dies and Punches - The red metallic die cut came with the card front, punches are Martha Stewart branches and large Snowflake The jute petal is a random petal from a Tim Holt Tattered Floral die.
Flowers - from my stash, from Michael's originally
Jute - from my stash of cut up petals
Bling - from my stash
Stickles - Star Dust and Xmas Red
Stamp - 1995 Darcie's Country Folk J1120 Rubber Stamp
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Pixies Crafty Workshop - must use snippets, Except the card base which I bought right after Xmas, the rest is snippets from my stash
2. Christmas Card Club - Must be Christmas card
3. Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Cold and Frosty There are snowflakes on the flocked patterned paper
4. MFP Speedy TV Christmas Card Club - Must be Christmas card
5. CHNC Christmas Challenge Extra - Must be Christmas card
6. Word Art Wednesday - Must have encouraging/uplifting sentiment; Anything Goes
7. All That Stickles - Must use stickles , Xmas Red I outlined random pointsettia leaves with Xmas red stickles