I am getting tired of creating Christmas cards...I don't know how you ladies that colour every image, do it. I follow a few ladies who produce a breathtakingly beautiful, hand coloured image on a card, every day!
I am now taking a bit of a break and fishing bits of old cards out of the snippets bin and rebuilding them into new ones. I had forgotten I had even torn the backs off and thrown them in there. They have been carefully redesigned into something new and different but some elements are recycled. The blue snowflake designer paper here, along with the teal scalloped border are recycled off an old card front. I trimmed it down and added it to some silver scalloped flat card front. I have a few of those silver flat fronts in the bin and some have been previously trimmed down and the pretty edge used for borders.
Adding the wee stars to the snowflake ribbon seemed to balance the larger teal snowflakes over on the right. If you look carefully you will notice that one snowflake is smaller than the other cuz I gave it a haircut! I added a white Memory Box snowflake corner under the larges teal snowflake...again just to tie it all together.
Card Base and envelops - cut from card stock in my stash.
Designer Paper - cut from a finished card front from previous years...stored in my Xma stash snippets. Originally Stampin Up, I think
Cardstock- White, teal , from my stash
Bling - from my stash (originally from Dollarama)
Ribbon - White snowflake ribbon from my stash
Punches - Threading Water for the teal border, Stampin' Up curly label punch for the Santa stamp, Martha Stewart for the teal snowflake (smaller one has had a hair cut)
Dies - Memory Box , Snowflake Corner Die
Stamp - I think it is an older Stampin Up
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Pixies Crafty Workshop - use snippets - All of this card is made from snippets, one type or another!
2. Addicted to stamps #44 - must use stamped image- Xmas time
3. Dream Valley Challenges - Non Traditional Christmas - Blue is my non traditional colour
4. Eclectic Ellapu - Santa paws or Snowflakes
5. Sentimental Sunday - non traditional Christmas - Blue is my non traditional colour My sentiment is the Christmas Cheer on the Santa stamp
6. 2 Sisters Challenge - Sparkle - the snowflakes is heavily sparkled
7. Challenge up your life - First Snow
8. Hiding in my Craftroom - Blue and White
9. Little Claire's Challenge - Christmas
10. My Sheri Crafts - Christmas
11.MFP Speedy Fox and Friends - No red or green
12. Crafts4 Eternity - Christmas Chaos, Any Xmas Themed Project
13. Jingle Belles - Anything Holiday goes
14. Winter Wonderland - Santa Claus is coming to town
15. Wags and Wiskers - Christmas
16. Fussy and Fancy - I love Christmas
17. Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Forgotten Stash
18. Allsorts - Advent
19. Penny Black and More at Allsorts - It's your choice
20. Cards Galore - Christmas
21. Go Fish - All about the holidays
22. Simon says Stamp - Anything goes