Here is another card from my ladies night out last Friday. It was such fun making cards with my girlfriends!
I did two corrugated cards that evening, but I mailed the second one already and forgot to take a picture!!!
I have been trying for what seems like forever, to use up these blue chipboard pieces. Every time I tried to make something with them, I ended up placing them back in the Xmas bin and starting over. For once my thoughts just seemed to come together and I glued that card before I changed my mind. I think it has been hard to use as out of a package of maybe 12 pieces, there are 3 different shades of blue and the different shades don't really go together.
Card base - Michaels, Recollections corrugated cards and envelopes
Design paper - MME Noel
Dies - Spellbinder scalloped circle and Memory Box Bianca Snowflakefrom my stash (precut from scraps and in my snippets binder
Chipboard - Snowflake and SNOW sentiment - from my stash (originally from the Dollar Store)
Bling - from my Stash
Stickles - Star Dust from my stash
Image - not sure of the name...I used a friends stamp
Cardstock - kraft, from my stash
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Fab and Funky Challenge Vintage Christmas - I have a vintage image of children frolicking with Santa
2. Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes #1
3. Papercraft Star - A Christmas tree # 124
4. Pixies Crafty Workshop - use snippets, cardstock, bling, chipboard were all stash/snippets
5. Simon Says Stamp - What's your favouite - My favourite is my FiskarsProcision trimmer and Kraft paper
6. Penny Black and more at Allsorts - It's your choice
7. Flourishes - Non traditional festive colours #199
8. Loves Rubber Stamps - Let it snow week 30
9. Joanna Sheen Challenge - With love at Christmas
10. No matter which Challenge - Christmas