Here's the next one in that series of gardening cards.
I like this one much better than the last. I'm not sure why...somehow I think I felt that my mojo is returning. A couple more of these and maybe I'll have to get the copics out and make a "real card"! lol
Here is a little close up of the fussy cut image. I enjoyed cutting these out...it was very relaxing!
I inked everything up on this card ...well, maybe not the wheelbarrow...but everything else, including the edges of the corrugated card, got a good going over with Color Box Chalk Chestnut Roan (one of my fave shading inks)
I stamped the sentiment about 8 times! I've lost my touch as I kept missing an edge of a differing various letter each time. I finally managed to get it right on the smallest snippet of white card that I had left. I fussy cut it out as there was not enough card around it to do anything else!!! Mounted it on another snippet of the salmon card and re fussy cut again. I probably should have mounted it a wee bit higher on the banner but was trying to leave that top cloud untouched.
Card base - Recollections Kraft 6 x 6 in cards and envelopes, Michaels
Cloud banner strip - Echo Park, hello Summer
Golden designer paper - Echo Park Yellow Quatrefoil Style Essentials
Salmony coloured cardstock - from stash
Fussy cut wheel barrow - Forever in Time, Spring Garden series
Jewels - Bling from my stash (Dollar Store)
Tiny banners on graph paper - Echo Park, hello Summer (fussy cut out)
Shading Ink - Coolur Box chalk Chestnut Roan
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Pixies Crafty Workshop http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.ca/ (the various cardstock used were all snippets from my stash...as were the jewels)
2. Cards Galore http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.ca/ Anything Goes
3. Creative Craft Challenge http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.ca/ 3 of anything
4. Through the Craftroom Door http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ Anything Goes #40
5. Anything Goes Challenge Blog http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.ca/ Make your own embellishments (I hand cut the teensy banner and fussy cut the wheelbarrow)
6. Cards by Lady Anne http://ladyanneschallenges.weebly.com/anything-goes.html Anything Goes
.7. Brown Sugar challenge Blog http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.ca/ Anything goes