Wednesday 1 April 2020

March Rudolph Days Challenge Winner

I want to start this post off to say that although Clare was my guest designer, she was not at my house, nor using my supplies for her card. That is why she used a kit she has had for a long time now. I would not want you to think that we are breaking the social distancing rules! We see her walk the dog past our house and we stand out on the front porch and chat for a couple of minutes. We miss her and her brother so much but we want everyone to stay safe. When this COVID 19 is resolved, we look forward to having them back for our weekly supper date, where we eat and play cards or games with them afterwards!

You may get tired of the kit cards though as she is making a few from that kit...

Now that that is sorted, it is time to get on with our winner.

We had 56 entries. I thought with everyone trapped at home that we might just have more. But 56 is still a great number. As always, I used Random Org to choose our winner and Bunny # 9 is our lucky lady!



Bunny, please drop me an email at  maureenkane@telus.net and let me know which prize you prefer.

15 comments:

Marianne said...

Congrats to Bunny. Enjoy your prize!
@Maureen: Although it must be hard to have to keep your distance from your children and grandchildren, it must be wonderful to have them living so close that they can still walk past your house and be able to have a brief chat, even if it's 2 meters apart.
Marianne x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay for Bunny! Congrats!

cotnob said...

Congratulations to the winner and thank you for hosting the challenge Maureen.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Well done to the winner, Kate x

Vicky Hayes said...

When this is over, I think people round the world will throw the party to end all parties! Congratulations to Bunny on her win and a big thank you Maureen for running the challenge and keeping us all crafting away! Vicky x

Donna said...

Congrats to Bunny!

Bunny said...

Oh my goodness I'm excited! Thank you so much.
[Bunny]

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winner!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
congratulations to Bunny on her win.
I do so hope all is okay with you and yours and continues to be too.
Lots of crafty love and virtual hugs. Jenny L.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Bunny congratulations

Gr Karin

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations to Bunny and glad to see you are doing well and staying a safe distance too.

Sandra H said...

Congratulations x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi Maureen, thanks for checking me. Sorry for my absence.
I'm ok and so my family,thanks God, but here in Italy it's a really difficult time.
I'm a teacher of ten years old kids. School is closed by February, but I'm very busy with online school. It's a new thing for we all and very complicated... we have daily video-meeting with lessons, digital home-works to correct and digital quizzes to prepare... all these things need to be planned and done, and they make my days filled, so I haven't time for blogland. But luckily we are safe and healthy.
Things are difficult here, the queues out of the markets are very long, we have to spend some hours to buy food... and we must be dressed with gloves and masks.
It's a surreal situation and sadly a lot of people die daily also in my town. :(
Take care of you and your loved ones, I know that also in your zone the virus is spreading. Please stay indoor, and respect the safe distance with all. There are a lot of people, young or less young, that have the virus without any symptoms, they feel good but spread the virus to the others :(
Big hugs, I hope to return and visit as soon as possible

Sue said...

Congratulations Bunny x

Carol L said...

Congrats to Bunny on her win, and it's so nice to hear from Alice again through her comment above and know she's faring well in Italy!