Sunday 1 March 2020

Winner - February Rudolph Days Challenge.

52 glorious entries. I am very happy indeed. I have not finished popping round to visit you all as I have been at a two day pape rcrafts crop! I have made up so many cards and I am feeling very  happy and relaxed. Nothing like two days spent with good friends!

It is my 66th birthday today so will take me till tomorrow to finish  my visiting as my family have plans for me today...

I used Random Org to chose our winner and it is # 20 Jenny L. Jeeny could you please email me at maureenkane@telus.net and let me know which prize you would prefer.


 Jenny is a member of my design team and as the team members only design and comment on every other month, they are allowed to enter the Rudolph Days Challenge on their month off!

This is the second time so far this year that a design team member has won. It had never happened before this year! As the design Team members work so hard creating beautiful cards for our inspiration, it made me happy to draw Jenny's name.

20 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations to you Jenny, Kate x x

Kathleen said...

Congratulations to Jenny and Happy Birthday Maureen, hope you have a lovely day.

Kath x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations to Jenny

and scrappy have fun to day and congratulations

Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to Jenny and happy birthday to you enjoy your day xx🎈🎈🎈🧁

cotnob said...

Congratulations to the winner and thank you for another super challenge.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Willis said...

Sorry I couldn't play this time as i was away from home with no craft supplies or internet access.

Marianne said...

Happy birthday, Maureen! And congrats to Jenny. So well-deserved!
Marianne x

AlisonC said...

Happy Birthday! and well done Jenny. Hope you enjoy your day. x

Carol L said...

Congratulations Jenny, well done!!

ionabunny said...

Happy Birthday Mo. Hope you have a wonderful day. Sounds like you had a super fun crop. Congrats Jenny. HUgz

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to Jenny!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winner!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Bunny said...

Happy Birthday, Mo. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Congratulations to Jenny. [Bunny]

Greta said...

How nice that 2 of the DT have won! They do provide wonderful inspiration every month! Happy, happy BD, Maureen! Have a wonderful day celebrating!

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Jenny! The DT is always inspiring.

Karenladd said...

Congratulations to Jenny L and a big Happy Birthday to you Maureen!! What a great way to spend your birthday...crafting with friends. Hope your family spoils you rotten!

Liz said...

Congratulations Jenny! Enjoy your prize. xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
Happy 60th Birthday I do hope you had a good one.
Thank you .
oooooooooooooo! this is the first time in all the years that I have been entering this challenge that I have won it.
So funny for 2 months running a DT has won.
I will email you shortly with my desicion on the prize.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Di said...

So happy that Jenny won! She deserves it for all her hard work for your lovely challenge Mo! Hope you had a really great birthday!

Love

Di xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Sorry to be late to the party Maureen but I hope you had a lovely birthday!
Congrats to Jenny for her win :)
Vicky x