Here's another birthday card for the stash drawer. I think it will make a good masculine card. I never have enough guy cards in my drawer. My girls will come to raid my stash with a list of all the birthdays they have coming up that month! Married daughter (Domestic Diva) has a huge circle of couples friends...of course they all have families now too. They do group get togethers for all the birthdays. That is a lot of cards and gifts so if I can provide a card from my stash it helps out!
I like the bit of a grungy look this card has going. It was fun to ink the over the embossed portions of the card. I had to use a stamp finger stick as you had to rub to get the ink into the low bits.
Off to make a card for Glamour Girl. She is off in Southern France, studying French language...and visiting a special fellow in Monaco! She was away on a trip around the world for 5 months, home for less then 2 months and now off to France for 2 months again. Her life is so exciting! She teaches at University and will benefit from having a second language, especially Canada's official second language.
Now to search for my Eiffel Tower stamp...
I am entering this birthday card in the following challenges:
1. Creative Card Challenges - Anything Goes http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.ca/
2. Scrap Creations - Embossing http://scrap-creations1.blogspot.ca/
3. Shopping Our Stash - Emboss It #69 http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.ca/
4. Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes #36 http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/
5. Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Distressing http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/challenge-28-distressing.htmlb
6. By the cute and girly - boys/ men http://www.bythecuteandgirly.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/boysmen-september-challenge-over-at-by.html
7. Ladybug Crafts - Anything Goes http://ladybugcrafts.blogspot.ca/2012/09/first-challenge-anything-goes-o.html
8. Hooked on Crafts - Cards for Men http://hookedoncraftchallenges.blogspot.ca/