Friday 1 May 2020

April Rudolph Days Challenge - Winner

We had 57 wonderful Christmas card entries. I have visited each one and viewed 57 amazing cards! Thank goodness we share a hobby that allows us to be creative while we are quarantined.

I used Random Org to chose our winner. #31   Liz  Cavill


Liz, please drop me an email at  maureenkane@telus.net and let me know which prize you would like. Also advise if you want me to mail your prize within the next couple of weeks or hold for you till a later date.

12 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations to the winner, Kate x x

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations enjoy your win x

Liz said...

Thrilled to see I'm the winner this month. Thank you! I'll email you now Maureen. xx

Bunny said...

Congratulations, Liz. [Bunny]

Donna said...

Congrats to Liz! Thanks for another fun challenge!

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
congrats to Liz on her win.
Yes we are all so lucky to have a hobby that keeps us sane in this lockdown period.
Wow 57 entries that was amazing.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations Liz!

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations

gr karin

Carol L said...

WTG Liz, congrats on your win!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winner!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

ionabunny said...

Congrats Liz. Hugz

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations Liz
Gr Karin