Monday 1 April 2019

March Rudolph Days Challenge Winner


Sadly our lovely design team member Jenny at Cardsarus blog, has lost her dear husband Tony. This has been announced on her blog already.

She will be taking some time for herself and we will miss her, but send her our love and hope and pray for her.

I was going to make this a separate post, but decided that if I combined this with the winners post, then everyone would be sure to see this, as I know many will want to offer Jenny their condolences..



Random Org has chosen number 13 which is Hellerlittle. Congratulations!


Could you please drop me an email at maureenkane@telus.net and let me know which prize you would like.Be sure to send your mailing address too!

7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations to the winner, Kate x x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to the winner!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winner!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the winner! So sorry about Jenny's husband; it was a shock to read it on her blog. When do you go for your surgery? I hope it will be successful, with quick healing. My memory is not so good; if you already had it, I hope it went well.

Verna Angerhofer said...

My deepest sympathy to Jenny. And, congratulations to the winner too.

Bunny said...

Congratulations to the winner.

So sorry to hear about Jenny's husband. I will lift her and the family up in prayer. [Bunny]

hellerlittle said...

Thank you so much .... you made my day !!!!
My deepest sympathy to Jenny, hard to read about that ;o(
CU hellerlittle