Tuesday 30 April 2019

April Rudolph Days was drawn too soon!!!

Just updated the previous post with the random org winner and realized that I drew the prize draw a day  early!!! I am going to blame the painkillers  but in actuality it was just my error!

I will send Christine the prize of her choice and redraw for the other prize tomorrow. My bad means there are two chances to win this month!

I will remove this month from the requirement to enter every month as some may have not entered thinking it was now over for the month.  Sorry for the mix up.

Watch this site for the second winner tomorrow...

6 comments:

Bunny said...

Thanks for the explanation, Mo. Shhh...........just blame it on the painkillers. I kept thinking I was going to get my card in earlier and it seems like everything else came up. [Bunny]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh, wow! I had not noticed it at all. How nice of you to give away another prize though.

Brenda said...

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with a tooth Maureen, when it rains it pours it seems. I hope you can get it all taken care of and not have anymore pain from it. Hugs, Brenda

ionabunny said...

Ha ha, you confused me but I added my link anyway cos the linky was still open and I just can not miss a Rudolf day challenge!!! Very generous to give another prize. Take care of yourself Maureen. Hope you feel better soon. Toothache sucks big time. Hugz

Carol L said...

congrats to Christine, but I hadn't even noticed the drawing was early! The early bird gets the worm they say, right? So sorry you're still having to deal with pain. Life is just full of it in these golden years unfortunately.

Becca Yahrling said...

Congrats to Di!!! :-)
Hope you get to feeling better, Mo.
Nothing worse than a toothache!