Monday 1 May 2017

April Rudolph Days Challenge Winner

This month brought us 54 entries. I am so pleased with that number and also wish to share my delight in viewing and commenting on all the lovely cards entered here this month.

Once again I have used Random Org to choose our winner, #23 Loll



Congratulations, Loll!

Will you please email me your mailing address to maureenkane@telus.net  and I will get your prize sent off to you.

 Let me know whether you wish the Inkadinkado  Evergreen Holiday Stamp



 or the Lawn Fawn Scripty Merry die.


Thanks to everyone for playing along this month at the April Rudolph Days Challenge..

9 comments:

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Huge congrats, Loll, very worthy winner!!! <3 <3 <3

ionabunny said...

Congrats Loll. Hugz

Dr Sonia S V said...

Congratulations!!

Pat said...

Congratulations to Loll for winning the challenge this time. x

Valerija said...

Congratulations to the winner.
Valerija xx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations enjoy your win xx

Loll said...

Thanks Mo!!

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
congrats to Loll on her win.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sandra H said...

Congrats x