Tuesday 29 September 2015

September Rudolph Days Challenge Extra Prize

Just a quick reminder that if you want in the draw for the extra prize this month you just need to leave 10 comments on other blogs (including mine), anytime after you have entered your card for this month..

Once you leave me a comment indicating that you are participating for this extra prize, then I will enter your name in that prize draw.

So far I have entered:

FT Kitty
Sandy
Jane Willis
Iona Bunny
MamaPez
Valerija
Sam/Whisper
Mary H
Kath
KandA
Jean
Linby
Dr Sonia
Bonnie
BozenA
Sally H
April
Emmeli
Jenny H
Barb
Jenny L
CraftyChris
Sue

14 comments:

April said...

I have left at least 10 comments on other blogs below. I have loved all the inspiration I have seen!

Unknown said...

I am just getting started leaving my comments. Can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with!

Sarn said...

Good luck everyone xxx

JennyH said...

I have just finished seeing and commenting on more than 10 blogs and would love to be in the extra prize draw : )

Dr Sonia S V said...

A very good concept ....I have had a lot of fun visiting blogs and so many talented ladies have dropped in too!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Barb said...

Hi Mo, Perhaps I'm too late now. I left my comment in the wrong place.

Sandra H said...

Good luck all x

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
I have left over 10 comments on other peeps entries.
I usually do 10 or more as lots are my blog friends in any case so no prob for me there.
But I have extended my comments to peeps I don't usually comment on too this time.
Will try and carry on this for future Rudolf Challenges.
Thank you so much for this fab idea.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Barb said...

Thank you for adding me Mo and letting me know. It's very kind of you. Barbxx

KandA said...

Fabulous idea to encourage us to visit each others blogs a bit more, Thanks for adding my name xx

Sue - said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay - I'm on the list! Hoping to get lucky this time!

LesleyG said...

I've been visiting as usual, as many as poss, and only just noticed this extra thing, but just my luck, I seem to be missing out on lots of things lately! Went to hairdresser yesterday, only found out at till, that few days later would have saved me 30% ! Groan! Good job done tho Mo, good luck to the winner xxx

LesleyG said...

I seem to be late for everything lately! Good luck to everyone! Xxx