Back with the recipe for the card I had on my desk for WOYWW a few minutes ago.
As I mentioned on that post, this card is for a friend that loves purple. I have had the card base for years...the purple ones were fairly safe in the box for years! But The Times, They are A-Changin'...
Here is a close up of the flower...
Card base and envelope - from my stash, mauve textured card on the front, and back, white on the inside
DP - snippet from when I made Dora layouts for Little Miss C...sorry info strip long since discarded
- had a little giggle when she told me the other day that she doesn't ever remember loving Dora:)
Cardstock - from my stash, a snippet of white card, chalked with purple and edged with stickles
Teensy flowers - from my stash...a decade old I think...maybe really old Prima...they came in tall skinny jars that were a bi*** to get them out of...
Large flower - from my stash, originally from Michael's, they were blossoms on silk hydrangea bushes. They are sort of papery feeling rather than silky feeling, so they don't fray like the silky ones!
Stickles - Crystal
Sentiment - computer generated
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Pixies Crafty Workshop - must use snippets
2. Sister Act Challenge - always anything goes
3. Totally Gorjuss - Anything goes with Sparkle
4. The Squirrel and the Fox - Song or Movie, mine is Song - Purple Haze
5. 2 Sisters challenge - #138 Anything goes
6. Clear it out challenge - Use your stash, flowers (mine are years old)
7. Use it Tuesday - must use hoarded supplies, my flowers were hoarded too long! I used glossy accents to stick down the big flower...I have had it for a couple of years and had never opened the bottle!
8. The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - Anything goes