This little guy is just swimming along to say Happy Birthday!
This is another "quick card" for my daughters section of the finished cards bin. She always needs so many kiddie type birthday cards. Of course Little Miss C and Little Mr. P want to give their friends a handmade card with their gift!
I kept the colours bright and the card design fairly simple since this card will be going to a 5 year old little boy. Hopefully the little fellow will like it.
Little Mr P helped me create this one. He rolled all the Memory Box dies through my Big Shot and carefully cut and applied all the 2 sided tape. He even added the foam tape. He was very proud of himself I might add!
Here is a peek at the inside of the card. I like to place the diecut fairly high so there is room to sign on the actual card, below the die.
Card base and envelope - from my stash
Design paper - Paper Fever ; Tiny Bubbles Blue
Dies - Memory Box Loopy Rings and Big Splash Border
Dies - Spellbinder Petite Circles; Petite Scalloped Circles
Stamp - Stampin Up, Best Fishes
Stamp - Sentiment is Inkadinkado # 130609
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Pixies Crafty Workshop - Must use snippets; the DP is snippets that are many years old. The blue card stock and the scrap of copic paper (and I mean scrap) were snippets as well.
2. Crafting when we can - # 39 Earth, Air, Fire, Water
3. Penny Black and More - One For The Boys
4. Stamping Sensations - The Great Outdoors
5. Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes