I was happy to see that Clare from http://mypurrfectworldccc.blogspot.ca/ chose this great Kraft theme as I love incorporating Kraft elements with my cards.
I used a Kraft corrugated card base and kraft envelope from Michaels. They are not so good for making it through the post office slot, so are best suited to cards that can be hand delivered.
I used some Bo Bunny papers I bought before Christmas...I think it is the first time I used this pad. I put a little Star Dust stickles on the snowflake pattern of the mitts and some Frosted Lace Stickles on the cuffs. I chose to colour them in a sort of kraft looking colour so I felt they needed a little pick me up!
The mitts and the sentiment are matted on a sort of dark Kraft coloured paper from a self adhesived DCWV mat stack from Joanne's. I have a confession though...every time I use this stack I forget that they are self adhesived and I use self stick tape to attach them!!! ahahaha Even the pale aqua framing the sentiment is self adhesived. I guess they can really save time if you use them as intended!
Card base and envelope - Kraft corrugated card and kraft envelope from my stash (Recollections brand from Michaels)
DP - Bo Bunny - Snow Day
Card Stock - DCWV self adhesived
Image Stamps - unknown (from a stamp day at my local scrapbook store)
Sentiment Stamp - from my stash (Recollections brand, name unknown)
Bling - from my stash (Dollarama)
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
1. Christmas Card Club - Include Kraft
2. CHNC Extra - Anything Goes
3. Stamping For Pleasure Rudolph Days - must be Christmas
4. Marks Finest Papers Christmas Card Challenge - must be Christmas
5. Pixies Crafty Workshop - Must use snippets. At first I didn't think I could submit this one and then realized that the sentiment circle came from my tupperware tub of card weight card stock. I am a bit OCD and like the white colours to match, so always save the wee bits for sentiments...they might be a heavy weight thickness...but they match!.