I brought along a selection of gliittery images and created some more Christmas cards..
I think I have mentioned before that I am trying to craft from my stash. Although I still buy the odd bargain here or there, mostly I am crafting with supplies lovely
This one is a bit similar to the others I have been making but when you are trying to churn out 30, or 40. or 50 cards, you do need to do some repeats, or at least similar cards, to speed up the process. You will recognize more paper from that MME 6x6 stack along with some K and Co glittery 3D snowmen.
Here are a couple of views that show the sparkle and glitter.
Card Bases _ Recollections brand, Michaels - corrugated cards and envelopes
Cardstock - red, from my stash
Designer Papers - MME, Michaels
White Doily - From my stash, originally from Dollarama
White Snowflakes - Large and teensy white snowflakes from my stash, originally from a Dollar Store
Border - Black glittered scalloped border from my stash, wedding bin
Snowmen - K and Co, Michaels
Bling - from my stash, originally from Dollar Giant
Dies - Nellie Snellen MFD 020 Doily
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Pixies Crafty Workshop - Must use snippets
2. Crafty Catz Challenge - Make it sparkle # 159 - My snowmen are heavily glittered, there is lots of diamond bling and the snowflakes are all shimmery and sparkly.
3.Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Use something over 6 months old - My snowflakes and the doilies are well over 6 months old.
4. 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - #16 - Winter
5. Crafty Calendar Challenge - Wrap Up Warm For Winter - My snowmen are wearing scarves and vests, a hat and a toque.
6. Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Inspired by a song - Baby It's Cold Outside
7.Crimbo Crackers Challenge - Snowmen-/Snowladies