Tuesday 1 February 2022

January Rudolph Days Challenge Winner

I am so pleased to see that we had 47 entries. I think that is pretty darned good for January! Starting this year, I am going to be anouncing the winners sometime on the first of each month. I used to stay up till midnight so I coud have it announced first thing that day. I have decided that I am too old to be doing that anymore!!!

It is 7pm here on the West Coast of Canada, and we had a lovely day out. We usually stay home due to COVID but ventured out to look at some rancher plus loft listing today. With Al eventually needing a second heart surgery, and myself needing my other knee replaced, we have decided that a place with mostly everything for daily life one floor would be beneficial. We could have my craft room and a guest bedroom in the loft, and install a lift to get up there. It was interesting to see what you could get for the money we hope to pay.

As always, I used Random Org to choose our winner, Alice #12.

Alice, Could you please drop me an email at maureenkane@telus.net and give me your mailing address.

10 comments:

Greta said...

Hurrah for you not continuing to stay up to post the winner, Maureen! Many challenges don't even post the day they say they will. Absolutely no reason to put all that pressure on yourself--just pick when it's convenient for you! How exciting to be looking into a place that will be better for you going forward! Sending hugs, Greta

LesleyG said...

Congratulations to Alice. I can’t believe you stayed up to post the winner, that is such dedication. I hope you find lots more things to make life easier xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations Alice
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, I won!! Thank you so much!! Happy dance! I'm going to sending you a mail.
I wish you all the best with the waiting surgeries for you and hubby, and also for the dreamed new home, I think it will be a great opportunity to live easily!
Hugs

ionabunny said...

Congrats Alice. Sensible with the announcement stuff. Hope you find a lovely perfect new home. Hugz

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
congats to Alice on her win.

Are you covered for the February Rudolf Challenge is the new lady starting if not I don't mind doing another DT.

Sounds wonderful that you are looking for somewhere easier on you both.
Good luck with the search and I hope you find a lovely place in your budget.
I hope Al continues make a wonderful recovery especially after his second op.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woot, woot! Congrats to my friend Alice! Enjoy!

Suzanne H said...

Congrats to Alice. Good luck in the house hunt. I live in a one floor house and I always thought it was too small, but not since I've gotten older :) It's just perfect.

Carol L said...

Congrats to my sweet friend Alice! I'm glad to know Al is recovering well and you've got things sorted out. Moving can be overwhelming, especially when you need knee surgery, but hopefully it will all work out well for you both. Just take good care and take some down time for yourself. Posting winners at a certain time isn't necessary! You already do so much for all of us - just make your health your priority! Stay well!

SHartl said...

Congratulations Alice and hooray for Al, who is continuing to get better!