Wednesday 8 August 2018

July Rudolph Days Challenge Winner

I am really happy that we had 58 entries, despite the unexpected change of dates! Thanks to each and every one of you for supporting this challenge with your entries and being to kind about the strange dates this month.

I used Random Org to chose our winner and the winning number is  #45, Mrs A


Valerie Anne, could you please email me at maureenkane@telus.net and let me know which prize you would like. Could you also please give me your mailing address? Thanks so much and... Congratulations!

19 comments:

ionabunny said...

Congrats Mrs A. Hugz

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Congrats!

Jane Willis said...

Well done Mrs A!

Kath said...

Congratulations to Mrs A.
Kath x

Gail said...

Happy Dance to winner! Yeah

Liz said...

Congratulations Mrs A! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations Valery, enjoy your prize, Kate x

Janis said...

Congratulations, Mrs A. You are always so generous with the prizes on your Butterfly Challenges that I love when I see you win, too!! Enjoy!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Kathleen said...

Well done Mrs A.
Thanks for the challenge Mo.

Kath x

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
congrats to Mrs A on her win.
So glad there were so many entries this is sure a great challenge that everyone loves.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to Mrs A!! I'm so glad for her won :)

Carol L said...

COngrats Mrs A! Well done!

Mrs A. said...

Hello Maureen, Thankyou fior my win. I would love the snow flake die. My email account is not working at moment so can't send you my details at the moment. Will do so as soon as sorted out. Hugs ValeryAnne/Mrs A.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay, Mrs. A! Congratulations! Thank you to Mo for your Rudolph Days!

Becca Yahrling said...

Woo-hoo Congrats to Mrs. A!!! :-)

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Mrs A enjoy your win l have that snowflake die set and they are gorgeous xx

Mrs A. said...

Me again. Yes . I haven't moved. It was lovely to meet up with you too. We must to it again !! Hugs Mrs A.

Linby said...

Well done Mrs A x

Christine Alexander said...

Great to catch up at the sale today.
Christine