This fortnight Kerry of KAYC666 chose the theme of baubles. What a fun theme! I love to decorate my tree and when the girls were still at home, we had two trees!
This card is for one of my younger friends...so I chose those Owl themed Christmas paper. The ladies I crop with are all the age of my daughters so they keep me young! I even liked the words Jolly Holiday in the swirl beside the owls, so I kept that as my sentiment.
I covered all the little baubles on the tree with small red diamonds. Not sure if I should have added more of them on the little dots beside the swirls. I didn't want to take away from the pretty 3D ornaments so I exercised restraint!
Card and Envelope - from my stash, originally Michaels 5 1/2 square textured card
DP - Carta Bella 6 x 6 Merry and Bright
Ornament Embellishments - K and Co ( from my stash)
Bling - from my stash (I managed to use the last of these teensy red diamonds...I will miss them
String - from my stash (via the thrift shop)
I am entering this card in the following challenges
1. Pixies Crafty Workshop - must use snippets. The diamonds and the silver string were my only snippets!
2. CHNC Extra - must be Christmas
3. Christmas Card Club - baubles
4. MFP Speed TV Christams Card Challenge - must be Christmas
5. 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Christmas Ornaments
6. Sister Act Challenge - Always Anything Goes
7. Holly Jolly Christmas - Christmas Ornaments
8. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas