Finally finished the last of my Spring bird cards. This one is for my Birthday card stash. It will be saved and used for a bird and nature lover!
The corrugated cardboard and the bird are cut from the inside of a Starbucks sleeve. I take little Mr. P to Starbucks on Tuesdays. He always has banana bread and an apple juice. I order a coffee and quickly slide the sleeve off and into my purse. I have a little stash of these and have used them on cards before. Thank goodness, Mr P is a slow eater so I manage to drink my coffee after it cools down!!!
I did the inside with a Birthday verse and restamped the little bird in the bottom right corner. I like to stamp the verse on a separate paper and then cut it as I always seem to stamp crooked! This way, I can just adjust the diecut to the stamped words.
1. http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/ - recycle- The torn corrugated piece and the bird are from my Starbucks coffee sleeve.
- kraft coloured card stock
3. http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/ - for the birds
4. http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ - spread your wings
5. http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/ - use kraft card stock
6. http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com - recycle - torn corrugated piece and bird are from my Starbucks coffee sleeve.
7. http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/ - text me
8. http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/ - springtime challenge
9.http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ - cricutless design...no electronic machines
10. http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/ - spring