Friday 3 November 2023

October Rudolph Days Challenge Winner

Well, we had 42 fabulous entries! So far, I have made it round to visit about a third of the entries. Did not get any further as I had my left shoulder injected with steroid this week. I will then get the right side done on Nov 8th, and shortly after, I should be feeling one heck of a lot better. I actually had a card made to post, but was trying not to type too much, so left it off...

I used Random Org to choose our winner #41 Irene M.
Irene, please drop me an email to maureenkane@telus.net and let me know your mailing address.

6 comments:

Irene said...

Oh what a nice start of the weekend, will mail you asap!
XxIrene

KarinsArtScrap said...

Irene Congratulations

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Congratulations Irene enjoy your win and not long now Maureen regarding your other shoulder l hope your feeling much better sending lots of hugs 🤗 xx

lichazul said...

👏👏👏💐☺️ congrats to the winn
Hugs and blessing from Chile

ionabunny said...

Congrats Irene. Hugz

Greta said...

Happy you were able to make a card, Maureen! Hoping your shoulder is much better now. The steroid shots were great for me for 2 years.