Sunday 1 October 2023

September Rudolph Days Winner

We had 34 lovely entries! I have been around visiting you all. What fabulous cards. I only had two entries that I could not visit. For the first, I do not have instagram and for the second one, I had one blog or wordpress or something that would not let me in without filling out some huge facebook sign up sheet. As I do not have to do that with any other blog, I was reluctant to do so...just in case... I used Random org to choose our winner #3, Liz Cavill. Liz, please drop me an email to maureenkane@telus.net

6 comments:

Liz said...

I've just seen that I am the winner this month. Thank you so much, what a lovely surprise! I'll email you now. xx

lichazul said...

Congrats πŸ’☺️
Happy week, hugs from Chile

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
congrats to Liz on her win.
No problem with the Instagram and Word Press entries I have both accounts and have commented.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Prudence said...

πŸ˜‚The Instagram one would be me, I think. Thanks Jenny!

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Liz enjoy your prize xx

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Liz!