Wednesday 2 August 2023

July Rudolph Days Challenge winner

39 entries. Not too bad for the hot days of summer! We have been busy visiting with my cousin and his wife, who come down to the Coast once a year. They stay a few days, and catch us up on thir kids and grandkids lives. They visit with Al and I, our kids and our grandkids. Always a busy but wonderful time.

I have used Random Org to choose our winner, number 36 Robyn Oliver. Send me your mailing address, Robin, so I can post your prize.

8 comments:

Carol L said...

COngrats Robyn! Have some crafty fun with your prize!

Suzanne H said...

Congrats!

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations enjoy your win .....looking forward to August challenge x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Enjoy your family time, so precious!
Congrats to the winner!
Hugs

ionabunny said...

Congrats Robyn. Glad you and Al are relaxing and enjoying time with family Mo. Hugz

Vicky Hayes said...

Congratulations to Robyn on her win! Glad you are enjoying your family visiting time Maureen. Vicky x

Expertessays.co.uk said...

Congrats! buddy On your win.


assignment help expert

Pay Someone To Do My Online Classes For Me said...

I am so happy to see you working and producing AMAZING products!