Wednesday 1 December 2021

November Ruolph Days Challenge

Hello again!

We had 54 fabulous entries in the November Challenge. As always, I used Random Org to draw our winner, # 2 Karin. Karin, could you please email me at maureenkane@telus.net and give me your mailing address?

Although November was our last regular challenge for 2021, I will once again be posting the extra challenge for those that have played along with every available challenge this year. Please check my next post for the details... Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Karin enjoy your win xx

Linby said...

Well done Karin.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats! And thank you, Maureen!

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooo thanks Maureen I wil email you.

Gr Karin

ionabunny said...

Congrats Karin. Hugz