Sunday 1 November 2020

New Month, New Theme or maybe not!

I had some problems with the new blogger format. The biggest problem had been that I could not get my posts to show paragrph format. Everything looked correct in blogger editor, but as soon as I checked in Preview mode or when I published the post, everything switched display into one large run on sentence!

This looked really silly and so I checked with the blogger help department and I see that many others have written in with the same problem. The solution seems to be that I need to hit shift and enter every time I want the end of a line to show. Ending a paragraph midline uses one shift and enter and then skipping the next line takes another shift and enter.

This is frustrating to remember each and every time you want a new paragraph. The other suggestion entered is to chose a new theme. Hence this new blog theme today.

Sadly, it did not solve the problem, so I still had to manually insert the line breaks.

I will now switch back to my old theme and continue with the manual inserts.

Just posting this info to help anyone else with run on paragraph problems.

7 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thanks for sharing the tip, and sorry you haven't soled the problem.
I instead have paragraphs when I don't want them... :( Old blogger was better, isn't it?

KT Fit Kitty said...

I despise new blogger. I have run into countless issues and frustrations. I am glad you found somewhat of a solution to your problem, so frustrating! This is a big month for Rudolph Days! I can hardly believe it's the month before Christmas already! I will be ready with my card! Hopefully blogger will cooperate!

Sandra H said...

There are curtain photos l can’t add to my blog not sure why must investigate further hopefully you will get it sorted x

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
I too hate the new blogger but am slowly getting used to it.
You are right it does seem to have a mind of it's own.
When I change the colour of my writing and go back to the one that it was on it gives me black which is fine beacause when just writing up the blog but when previewed or posted it's black when my writing is dark grey for the blog hence the change of colour sometimes on my blog.
Thank you for the tip on the paragraphs.
Will be sending photos of cards for this months challenge shortly.
We are in Lockdown from Thursday again I keep saying to everyone it's not gone away it's stilll out there so we can expect this till they find a cure.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Bunny said...

Boo and hiss on the new Blogger. We feel your pain, Mo. [Bunny]

998Bet said...

Pokervvip merupakan situs judi poker online pkv games terpercaya dan juga bandarq indonesia terbaik
hanya dengan minimal deposit 10 ribu saja anda sudah bisa memainkan 9 permianan yang sudah sangat populer
di server pkv games online, dapatkan bosnus cashback 0.5% setiap minggunya dan bonus referal 20% untuk selamannya

Agen Poker Pkv Terpercaya
Agen Poker Online
Poker PKv Terpercaya
Agen Poker Online Terpercaya
Situs Judi Poker Online Pkv
agen poker pkv
bandar poker online
Agen Poker pkv
Agen Poker
situs agen poker Online

Kathyk said...

Not had this problem myself but can imagine just how frustrating that would be

Kathyk