Saturday 1 August 2020

Winner of the July Rudolph Days Challenge

Hi there. I am so happy to say that we had 55 fabulous entries this month. I think there is always a lot of "Christmas in July" challenge themes, so perhaps that is the reason  our numbers are up a bit this month!

As always, I have used Random Org to chose our winner, #38, FT Fit Kitty

FT Fit Kitty, will you drop me an email to maureenkane@telus.net and give me your mailing address? I can not promise exactly when, but will send your prize as soon as I can.

16 comments:

cotnob said...

Congratulations Kitty and thank you for hosting the challenge Maureen.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to my dear friend Kitty! :D So happy for her, well deserved!

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to the winner enjoy your prize x

Bunny said...

Congratulations to my friend Kitty. How very nice for her. [Bunny]

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woot, woot! That's awesome, Maureen! I'm very excited to be the winner! Thank you! I will email you shortly!

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations FT Kitty.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
congrats to Kitty on her win.
I have lots of cards waiting to use for my DT as I have been on a Christmas card flurry of making them lately.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations Kitty!

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations Kitty, Kate x

Karenladd said...

Congratulations to my blog pal, Kitty! Thank you for another fun challenge that keeps me motivated with my Christmas card making.

Carol L said...

Congrats Kitty! Enjoy your prize!

ionabunny said...

Congrats Kitty. Hugz

lichazul said...

Congrats KittyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’
Have a great day😊

lichazul said...

Congrats KittyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Have a great day 😊

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations Kitty
Gr Karin

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winner!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️