Sunday 1 December 2019

November Rudolph Challenge winner

We had a total of 56 wonderful entries in our last Rudolph Days Challenge of the year!
I have been busy with company as well as attending a two day craft weekend at a local church, so I will finish visiting you all over the next day or two.
I always so enjoy my visits to your blogs.
 As always, I have used Random Org to choose our winner #40 Donna R.



Donna ,  will you please drop me an email at  maureenkane@telus.net and let me know which prize you prefer. Please give me your mailing address so I can get your prize off to you!

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

I know l can’t enter this challenge as l missed January completely forgotten and wasn’t best pleased with myself as l won this last year so good luck to you all and many thanks Mo for the challenges through the year and to the new challenges next year wishing you a merry Christmas and happy new year sending lots of love xx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to Donna enjoy your win xx

Bunny said...

Congratulations to the winner!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to the winner!!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winner!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats and enjoy!

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations!!

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations Donna, well done, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
congratulations to Donna on her win.
Been putting up decorations today as I am away from tomorrow.
I have psoted your card and a few die cuts from a set my friend lent me just in case there is a postal strike in the UK.
I have a few more to do for you when I get the time after Christmas as there six different ones.
Lots of crafty love and hugs from my house to yours. Jenny L.x