Thursday 1 August 2019

July Rudolph Days Challenge Winner

This month we had 55 entries. in the Rudolph days Challenge.  That is great number and I am so pleased. I always enjoy looking at every entry and visiting your blogs. Our designers work hard to inspire you and it is nice to see so many participated.

This month we had several entries that did not leave a comment on this blog post. I just want to remind you that our rules ask you to do so. I would not want to have to pass you buy for the prize if your entry was drawn. It just takes a moment to comment here...

Well, it is nearly 9am here on the west coast of Canada, so it is time to announce our winner.  I am too old now to stay up till midnighte and make the draw.  lol

As always, I used Random Org to choose our winner.  Our July winner is #45 Janis in ID



 Janis,  Could you please send me an email to maureenkane@telus.net and let me know which prize you prefer.

15 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations, Janis, enjoy your prize. xx

lichazul said...

congrats !!!
hugs from Chile :)

Becca Yahrling said...

OMG, my friend!! Congrats!!! I'll just let you find this one first … lol

ionabunny said...

Congrats to Janis. Hugz

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations enjoy your win x

Bunny said...

Congratulations, Janis. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations Janis

gr karin

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
congrats to Janis on her win.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations to you Janis,Kate x x

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winner!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats Janis!! Yay! :D

Karenladd said...

Congrats to my blog friend, Janis!! Thanks for another fun challenge as well!

Janis said...

So excited to be the lucky winner this month!!! Thank you so much for your lovely chalenges and for this awesome prize. I have emailed you.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Pat said...

Congratulations Janis. x

AlisonC said...

Oops, I think that might have been me forgetting to comment. Scatty. Thank you to your and your team for running the challenge and congratulations to the winner. I hope your knee is healing well and, importantly, that you are able to craft. x