Sunday 25 November 2018

November Rudolph Days Challenge

Seems the year has raced by and here we are at the last Rudolph Days Challenge for 2018.

For the month of December, anyone who has entered every January to November 2018 challenge (with the exception of ) can submit their name for a special prize draw. This way, I can reward my faithful challenge participants! Watch this blog Dec 1st for the linky to appear for this special challenge.

Here is a quick reminder of the regular Rudolph Days Challenge rules.

1. The Rudolph Days Challenge will start each month (January to November) on the 25th, and will close at midnight PST, on the last day of that month.
2. The theme is always Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas.
3. One entry per person and you just need to enter one Christmas card or Christmas project.
4. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
5. Your card (or Christmas project) should not have been previously posted to your blog. It should be posted to your blog during the current months Rudolph Days Challenge, (between the 25th and last day of the current month)
6. Please link back to or at least mention, the Rudolph Days Challenge.
7. Please leave a comment on the challenge post.
8. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month. Prizes will be mailed anywhere in the world.

9. A special draw will be held at the end of the year, in December,  for all those who submitted a card or project every month that year, January to November.

First up is Dr Sonia at Cards Crafts and Kids Projects with these gorgeous snowflakes. I think these are gorgeous. I have some small square windows high up the wall in my living room. I think these snowflakes would look gorgeous there, so I will be popping over to Sonia's blog right away to read all about how to make them!


Next up is Linda at Snails Space. Linda has made us a beautiful card with such a sweet Penny Black image. As always, her colouring is so pretty and the colours themselves are so soft and lovely. 


Our prizes this month are a choice of this Memory Box Winsome Snowflake Collage
Or this Tim Holtz die 


41 comments:

LesleyG said...

Happy Rudolph Day! Love the snowflakes, and adorable card xxx

Kathleen said...

Two lovely makes by the team, really lovely snowflakes by Dr Sonia and a cute image and designed card by Linda.

Kath x

Kath said...

I can't believe it's the final Rudolph Day this year - where has the time gone this year?
Kath x

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Great cards by DT and your dear self Mo.
Will say no thanks to prize but thanks for running this challenge the last one for 2018!!
Lord bless dear Mo.
Prayer hugs,
Shaz in Oz. X

Sally H said...

Wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Helen said...

Awesome DT inspiration!
Thanks for another year of festive fun!
Helen x

Sandra H said...

Another great challenge hard to believe it's the last one for this year love the Dt's creations have a lovely week xx

Greta said...

I love the projects this month! Hard to believe another year is ending--thanks for keeping this wonderful challenge going, Maureen! Will get my entry posted soon. Happy Holidays!

Liz said...

I love Sonia's snowflakes - I'll be popping over to her blog to see how she made them. Linda's card is so cute, what an adorable little hedgie! xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! The time really flew by and I think I made it for every month too. I even made a card for December but if I understood correctly we don't need to post that one. Thanks so much for the challenge and the fun I had making cards for it. This helped get me enthused for Christmas cards way ahead of time so that the rush late in the year was not so stressing.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely inspirations as always!

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely prizes and super inspiration, Kate x

ionabunny said...

Oh my goodness. Can hardly believe it's the end of November already. The year has just whizzy whizzied by. Thanks for keeping me on track and making at least one card a month. Need to up my game now. Lovely inspiration from the team. Hugz

Christmas Card Sayings said...

Beautiful Card, Have a great day.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Entered in time :)

Joan said...

Lovely DT samples, love the snowflakes

Megan J said...

Hi Mo, another fabulous collection of cards to inspire us all, wishing you and the design team a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year... Megan

Donna said...

Wonderful projects this month. I love the paper-folded snowflakes. So pretty on the tree. The Penny Black card is awesome. Such a fun layout. Thanks for the fun challenge, Mo! Happy Holidays!

Karenladd said...

Thank you for another Rudolph Days challenge ! Even though I've been worklng on my cards all year, I still have quite a few more to make so this always motivates and inspires me. LOVE those gorgeous samples from the DT!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank you so much for the kind words Maureen
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Darnell said...

I'm playing just for fun, Mo. Thank you for another fabulous year of challenges to remind us that Christmas comes around faster and faster every year! I love the inspiration makes! Hugs, Darnell

Lynne said...

Both beautiful projects by the design team x

Lynne said...

Both beautiful projects by the design team x

Eemeli said...

What a lovely pastel creation. It is always nice to see Christmas cards in non-traditional colors.

Hugs,
Eemeli

Linby said...

Love the snowflakes and the super cute card from the DT this month.

Bunny said...

Thank you for the challenge. http://bunnyscards1.blogspot.com/2018/11/hmfmc-280.html

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Thank you for hosting! So glad you have this challenge, it really helps me prepare for Christmas. I am so glad to have been able to participate in all the challenges this year. I think I might be ready to start addressing cards! Lovely projects from the design team!

Gail said...

Yeah I made it this year every single month - whoot whoot - thanks for the challenges and for the display of great art work - have a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!

Chris said...

Can't believe that it's the last challenge for 2018 already...better get a move on with my Christmas stuff!
Thanks for running this great challenge all year, I always appreciate and admire the DT inspiration even if I don't always have the time to join in...will try harder next year!
Chris
x

Loll said...

Had a great time playing along all year Maureen! Thanks so much for running this fun challenge! Dr. Sonia's snowflakes are so pretty ... off to check out how she made them. xx

Loll said...

Oops ... meant to say that Linda's card is so sweet! Adorable images perfectly coloured. Great design with the fun framing!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Maureen, oh yes, the year has raced by but I still can't believe we've come to the end of Rudolph Days for 2018. Once again the projects showcased are beautiful - I love the snowflakes. Love the prizes for this month too. Thanks for keeping the challenge going - I'm hoping to find time to participate in 2019 - subject to my hubby's health of course. Hugs, xx

Valerija said...

Gorgeous snowflakes and cute card.
Thanks for the new challenge.
Valerija xx

Tina Z. said...

I just love your inspirations!
hugs xx
trebug

Marianne said...

Such pretty projects by Dr Sonia and Linda.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay for another Rudolph Days! I just linked up my card! Your team did an amazing job again this month! Love the inspiration samples by Sonia and Linda! Have a wonderful day!

Lady Joyful said...

Those snowflakes are great! And love that cute hedgehog too.

Bonnie said...

Thanks, Mo.

Di said...

Great DT work Mo! And many thanks for running this challenge all year.

Hugs

Di x

Pat said...

Hi Mo. I can't believe it is the last challenge of the year and thanks for all your hard work running the challenge, and have loved all the inspiration from the DT. I love Sonia's beautifully crafted snowflakes and Linda's cute hedgie and parcels in the multi window die cut is so pretty with that soft pink background. x

Janis said...

Thank you so much for another fun Rudolph Days Challenge. You can't imagine how much your challenge has motivated me to get cards made and posted on my blog during some very busy and challenging months this past year. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into your sweet challenge. Hugs and Merry Christmas!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com