Sunday 1 July 2018

June Rudolph Days Winner

We had 58 entries this month. I know that the challenge only shows 57 but we have Helen as number 58. I do not know how to correct her card to show properly, so will just call her #58 and run Random org for 58 entries.

I am thrilled with that number!

I used Random Org to chose our winner...#57.  #57 is our very own designer, Linda. My designers work every second month and have the right to enter the challenge on their "off months".  I am very excited for Linda to be the winner.


Linda,  drop me an email at maureenkane@telus.net and let me know your mailing address.

12 comments:

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to Linda - how lovely that she won! xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
congrats to Linda on her win.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carol L said...

Congrats Linda, well done!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Congrats!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the lucky winner! I enjoy the Rudolph Challenges very much!

Pat said...

Congratulations to Linda for winning the lovely prize this time. x

Greta said...

Congrats to Linda! You should have had 59 entries as I purposely wrote my post yesterday so I could enter the card I made several days ago. Unfortunately, my senior brain failed me & I didn't enter it in Rudolph Days. Now I've missed doing each month even though I made the card--so dumb!

Gail said...

Happy Dance! Enjoy!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations Linda.

Brenda said...

A big congrats to Linda!!! Hugs, Brenda

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, I'm excited to have won. Thank you for being so generous with prizes, Maureen!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Huge congrats to Linda and all DT well done Mo on running this!
Hugs Shaz. Xxx