Friday 1 December 2017

November Rudolph Days Challenge Winner

Wow! 61 entries. I am so thrilled and amazed at your support.

Your cards were beautiful to view and very inspiring! I am glad so many of you now have finished cards in your Christmas card stash. Takes a bit of the pressure off this month.

Once again I have used random Org to chose the winner. #53 Bonnie is our lucky lady.
Bonnie, please send me an email with your address, and let me know which two prizes to send.


Now for the December surprise.

One of my regular entries once posted that she had never missed entering and had yet to win a prize.
I decided that those who have faithfully entered all year Jan - November 2017, shall be entered in a special prize draw. 

So check your blog and if you qualify, then watch for my post later today. The rules and the Mr Linky will be up sometime today or tonight. I will continue this special challenge each year. Always to be posted in Dec. The Winner will be drawn at the last day of the month. That gives posters ample time to hear about this extra challenge and to check their blogs.

12 comments:

Marianne said...

Congrats to Bonnie! What a wonderful idea to have a special prize draw for the faithful players. I'm afraid I haven't been playing every month but I was lucky enough to have won a prize when I did play along (twice even).

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to Bonnie! What a lovely idea for a draw for those who enter every month! I haven't managed that yet myself but it's absolutely perfect for those who do. How generous of you! I am looking forward to joining in again next year - such fun and cool to get Christmas cards made early, thank you! xxx

Janis said...

Congratulations to Bonnie! And how generous of you to offer an extra incentive to enter each month. I missed some of the months this past year, but now I have even more motivation to get an entry in each month for 2018!! Hugs and thank you for your fun challenges!!! Merry Christmas!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Barb said...

Congratulations to Bonnie. Thank you for another fun challenge Barbxx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Bonnie enjoy your prize and wow what a lovely thing to do regarding this extra prize sending lots of love xx

Kathleen said...

Congrats to Bonnie and a lovely idea for December.

Kath x

Linby said...

Congrats Bonnie. How exciting Mo - what a lovely idea.

ionabunny said...

Congrats Bonnie. HUgz

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
Congrats to Bonnie on her win.
You are so very generous to and I would like to thank you for all your hard work throughout the Rudolf Challenges as I know sometimes it's been very hard due to your circumstances.
I have really enjoyed my time as your DT this year so thank you again for my time here.
Lots of crafty hugs and love. Jenny L.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well, I don't qualify as I am a newcomer to this challenge but maybe next year I can do all the months.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to the winner!

Pat said...

Congratulations to Bonnie for winning this time. Unfortunately I have missed at least one as I ran out of time last month so definitely don't qualify, but good luck to those that do. x