Here are the rules for your perusal:
1. The Rudolph Days Challenge will start each month on the 25th, and will close at midnight PST, on the last day of that month.
2. The theme is always Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas.
3. One entry per person and you just need to enter one Christmas card or Christmas project.
4. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
5. Your card (or Christmas project) should not have been previously posted to your blog. It should be posted to your blog during the current months Rudolph Days Challenge, (between the 25th and last day of the current month)
6. Please link back to or at least mention, the Rudolph Days Challenge.
7. Please leave a comment on the challenge post.
8. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month. Prizes will be mailed anywhere in the world.
Sam at Whisper's Cards has made us this sweet card. The image is adorable and beautifully coloured. I think the die cut mat looks beautiful on this card.
Jenny at Cardsarus was humming Xmas carols when she made this lovely card. Can't you just hear her! The felt holly leaves look wonderful with this great sentiment. Loving all the different fonts here.
Berina at Moxie Craftie Blog has made this lovely wreath card. The gilded mat and sentiment are such a festive touch. I really like the scattered bling on the wreath. They look just like berries!
The prize this month is a choice of this Echo Park Holly Jolly Stamp set
or this Memory Box Pinpoint Snowflakes die.