1. The Rudolph Days Challenge will start each month on the 25th, and will close at midnight PST, on the last day of that month.
2. The theme is always Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas.
3. One entry per person and you just need to enter one Christmas card or Christmas project.
4. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
5. Your card (or Christmas project) should not have been previously posted to your blog. It should be posted to your blog during the current months Rudolph Days Challenge, (between the 25th and last day of the current month)
6. Please link back to or at least mention, the Rudolph Days Challenge.
7. Prizes will be shipped anywhere in the world.
8. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month.
Our designers have been very busy making sure you have lots of creative inspiration. In no particular order we have....
Greta @ GG Creations has made this stunning white wreath card. Love the way the white ink pops against the red background
Jenny @ Cardsarus has made a lovely card with a vintage feel. These Graphic 45 papers are so pretty.
KandA @ KandA Creative Moments has used such a sweet House Mouse image. The blue and silver colours featured here are so peaceful looking.
Pat @ Colourful Card Creations has such a pretty bauble on a beautifully inky background.
Sorry, but I do not have a card this month.
Between burning my left hand quite badly and the slicing my index finger knuckle on my right hand, I am very behind with cardmaking, visiting and commenting on your blogs. My knuckle is nearly better but still sore enough to require antibiotics. I want it healed before Christmas baking season begins, so have been resting it...I will get round to visit everyone as soon as I am able.
This is our last Rudolph Days Challenge of the year as January 2017 will be our next challenge date!
Hope your Christmas card stash has grown a little as you have played along with this challenge.
Merry Christmas to you all and see you in the New Year.
The prize this month is this Memory Box Deer Trio die.