Here is a list of the rules, in case you are new to this challenge.
1. The Rudolph Days Challenge will start each month on the 25th, and will close at midnight PST, on the last day of that month.
2. The theme is always Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas.
3. One entry per person and you just need to enter one Christmas card or Christmas project.
4. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
5. Your card (or Christmas project) should not have been previously posted to your blog. It should be posted to your blog during the current months Rudolph Days Challenge, (between the 25th and last day of the current month)
6. Please link back to or at least mention, the Rudolph Days Challenge.
7. Prizes will be shipped anywhere in the world.
8. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month.
Once again we have the help of the lovely ladies of Design Team A.Their cards will hopefully inspire you to get an entry submitted.
Berina at Moxie Craftie
KathyKirby at Purple Princess Diaries
Jane at Onions and Paper
Hope you will take a moment to pop by their blogs. These ladies have some lovely cards for you to see!
My card is a fairly simple one. One that will definitely fit through the regular postage slot! The image is one that I have used before. I coloured up a bunch of them at the lake one summer. I think this is the last one of that bunch.
I used my Spellbinders Labels 2 to cut some snippets of green and white card stock, and once again cut apart one of my plaid prefolded 5 x7 cards to use for theDP. I love plaid paper and it is not often in the paper craft shops near me. I matted it with the last large snippet of Granny Apple green I wanted a bit of a contrast and thought this bold colour did just that!
The wee sentiment is from my Wellington Bear card kit.
The image has had a random coating of Diamond Stickles, just enough to give that Christmassy sparkle. I used Christmas Red Stickles on the holly berries...even added a few random Stickles berries to the image!
The prize this month is a choice of one of the following two dies.
1. The Grand Happy Christmas Die from Memory Box
2, The Vesha Ornament die from Memory Box