Here is a recap of the rules.
1. The Rudolph Days Challenge will start each month on the 25th, and will close at midnight PST, on the last day of that month.
2. The theme is always Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas.
3. One entry per person and you just need to enter one Christmas card or Christmas project.
4. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
5. Your card (or Christmas project) should not have been previously posted to your blog. It should be posted to your blog during the current months Rudolph Days Challenge, (between the 25th and last day of the current month)
6. Please link back to or at least mention, the Rudolph Days Challenge.
7. Prizes will be shipped anywhere in the world.
8. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month.
2016 will bring some fun changes to our challenge. You may remember that I had a design team call on my November post. I had 17 enquires, and rather than have to pick and chose, I accepted them all. I have divided the year in half and created a team for each 6 month term. These teams were further divided into an A and B grouping...which leaves us with 4 designers for each month of 2106 with a bonus designer for the final month of the year!
I am looking forward to the cards they create and of course looking forward to seeing all your creations as well.
The January Rudolph Days Challenge prize will be this Memory Box Snowflake Love Pendant Die.