The Biannual Blogathon Bash is a twice yearly event designed for bloggers to get much needed work done on their blog. All bloggers are welcome. The event is 72 hours, the idea is to do as much blogging as you can during this time. There are mini challenges (fun, easy projects that will better your blog) and prizes to be won.
I have company coming for 2 days tomorrow night, plus I am out of town for part of today...but I hope to participate as much as possible. I hope to learn:
1. How to create a photo collage and insert it into a post.
2. How to show my labels on my blog
3. How to make a recipe printable from my post
4. How to use google calender properly
5. How to best track contests, giveaways, etc, that I have participated in
My friend that is coming to visit is really good with computers, the Blackberry etc. I hope to purchase the Artisan 837 tomorrow and ask her help to install it before she leaves.
I am really technically challenged so I am looking forward to learning as much as possible.
Incase you are interested...here is the link http://www.biannualblogathonbash.com/