Thursday 1 October 2015

September Rudolph Days Challenge Winner

The September Rudolph Days winner is Ike of Ike's World  #11. I used random org to draw the winner. Here is a photo of the Random Org draw.


Ike , could you please email me at scrappymo1@gmail.com to advise your address and I will get your Memory Box Merry Ornament die mailed off to you.

Now for the September Rudolph Days Extra Draw...
We had several people enter the extra prize this month. If you left me a comment that you visited and commented on 10 blogs including mine, then your name went on a scrap of paper and the winner was drawn at random by my husband.


The winner of the extra prize is April W. of Stampwilly Designs.
April, could you please email me at scrappymo1@gmail.com to advise your address and I will get your Memory Box  Dazzling Snowflake die mailed off to you.


The extra prize this month was a lot of fun to do as I love the friendship we share here at this particular challenge. Thanks for sharing in this fun.

15 comments:

Kathyk said...

Congrats to Ike and April then

Kathyk

Valerija said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners.
Valerija x

Barb said...

Congratulations to Ike and April for being the lucky winners. Thanks Mo for a great challenge. It was fun being part of it. Barbxx

Sarn said...

Congratulations to both winners.xxx

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to both the winners of this wonderful challenge! Such fun! xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
congrats to Ike, and April on their wins.
I do hope they enjoy their winnings.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to your both x

mamapez5 said...

Congratulations to Ike and April. Enjoy your prizes. Kate xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! I was happy to see my friend Ike's name! Yay! And to April as well! Enjoy your prize!

April said...

YEAH! So glad to see I won! Thanks so much. I will be emailing you my address. Thanks for the fun challenge.

LesleyG said...

Congrats Ike n April xxx

MaryH said...

Congratulations to the winner! A great die indeed. Maureen, soon hope all the meds get sorted & you are feeling back in trim once again. Big hugs.

Mrs A. said...

Congratulations to the winners. Hugs Mrs A.

April said...

Thanks so much for the snowflake die! I love it and I know I will be using it for my winter cards. Thanks again.

Hugs, April