Monday 29 December 2014

Rudolph Days Challenge Rules 2015

As many of you already know, Sarn at Stamping For Pleasure wanted to step back from sponsoring the Rudolph Day challenge. We all have had so much fun there creating Christmas cards every month We were really able to be prepared for the Christmas season.

I offered to take over the challenge as I did not want to see it end. I have made so many lovely friends there and wanted to keep those friendships blooming.

So Rudolph Days will continue on this blog, much the same as it was in the past on Sarn's...with one exception. I am going to return to the one card rule Sarn originally used. You will only have to make one card to enter and of course only one entry per person!

I have collected some lovely Xmas stamps, and even some Memory Box Xmas dies, for prizes this year. We will start off the January challenge with this Memory Box Die, MERRY.

Here is a brief recap of the rules:

1. Rudolph Days will start monthly on the 25th and will close on the last day of the month.
2. The theme is always Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas.
3. One entry per person and you just need to make one Christmas card.
4. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
4. Prizes will be shipped anywhere in the world.
5. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month.

I am hoping Rudolph Days keeps the friendly atmosphere it has so enjoyed in the past. I do not want it to become that type of challenge where you drop off your card and flee. I envision it remaining the type of challenge where you meander through the other entries, leaving some comments for them when possible.

I can tell you that in most cases, the blogger you leave a comment for eventually returns a comment on your post too. Rudolph Days is just that kind of challenge!

You can submit your January entry between Jan25th and Jan31st. Winner will be announced Feb 1st .
Here is a photo of the January prize.


Off to figure out how to load the linky tool to my blog! See you all on the 25th...

9 comments:

Kathyk said...

YAY! So good to know that Rudolph Day will continue, wishing you luck with it and .... see you on the 25th!

Happy New Year

Kathyk

Sandra H said...

Oooh can't wait really look forward to this post every month and it's a great idea if you do every month your sure to have your 1st 11 cards to add to the others created throughout other challenge .................so roll on 25th and thank you for showing the prize for the 1st month good luck to all xx

Di said...

Woot, woot! I'll be there Mo - just try and stop me :)

Happy New Year and well done on taking over Rudolph Day.

Hugs

Di xx

Borqna said...

Thank you very much and
GOOD LUCK!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is great! I was just thinking about Rudolph Day last night! I like your new/old rules! I'll definitely be back to play along and I look forward to it! Thanks for taking it on - it's one of my favourites! Your prize looks wonderful too!

Pia S said...

I will try and join this challenge, I love the sound of the concept!

Kath said...

I'm looking forward to joining in the fun!
Kath x

Christine Harrop said...

This time I am determined to play along with you Maureen. Looking forward to next week - see you then! Hugs Christine xx

BożenA said...

I am very glad that this beautiful game will continue. I love Rudolph Day and I hope I can join in the fun every month.
Regards,
Bozena